This is the final conversation between CJ & US Army Veteran BT about BT’s military service and his ordeals since getting out. (Please excuse a little bit of minor audio issues. As you’ll hear, we had some sporadic Skype hiccups, as well as a slightly-longer-than-usual delay, probably because BT has moved since our last conversation, and is now living a little more in the boonies than previously.)
Join CJ & BT as they discuss:
- BT’s physical & mental health issues since leaving the Army, and the problems he’s had in trying to get adequate help from the Department of Veterans Affairs (or VA)
- Head trauma
- Burn pits & Gulf War illness
- How BT’s experience in the Army and dealing with the VA have changed his views on many things, and his overall take on his military experienceWanna meet CJ and ?
Come out to the 2018 Midwest Peace & Liberty Fest in Delton, Michigan! CJ will be there from Friday, June 22nd through Monday, June 25th, and will be speaking on Sunday, June 24th. Hope to see you there!
Support the Dangerous History Podcast via Patreon
CJ’s DHP Amazon Wish List
Other ways to support the show
The Dangerous History Podcast is a member of the Recorded History Podcast Network, the Dark Myths Podcast Collective& LRN.fm’s podcast roster.
Previous episodes in this series:
- DHP Ep. 0155: A Modern-Day Grunt’s Perspective, Part 1
- DHP Ep. 0156: A Modern-Day Grunt’s Perspective, Part 2
- DHP Ep. 0159: A Modern-Day Grunt’s Perspective, Part 3
- BT’s website
- Scott Horton’s interview from last year with Greg Lovett, maker of the documentary Delay, Deny, Hope you Die: How America Poisoned its Soldiers, which is about the burn pits & the negative health effects on soldiers (this page also includes links to various related articles)
- Facebook page for the Burn Pits documentary
- June 2018 article in Military.com about burn pit hearings in Congress